Thank you for applying to enroll your child for the 2017-2018 school year.
2. Make an appointment with the Primary School office (email@example.com) or the Secondary School office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to file your application, to review the detailed application file, and to complete the information of the language assessment of your child.
3. Proceed to your online FACTOS registration and receive your file number.
4. Make an appointment with the school director to revise the entire file (all documents in the file may be downloaded from our website or received from the school office) with the required supporting documents, sign the Interior Regulation form and clarify the issues and specifics of the French school.
5. Contact the accounting department regarding the registration fees (paid by bank transfer only)
6. You will receive an email from the school office confirming registration and indicating the proposed class level.
1. The exact date of arrival in the establishment must be communicated to us (see document “Demande préalable d’inscription”). In case of nonattendance without contacting us, in the week following the expected date of arrival your child will be removed from our school lists. The registration fees will not be refunded
2. Children born before 2012 which are not coming from the French school system (school in France or school belonging to the AEFE network) will have to pass an entry test to assess their level of proficiency in French. If the command of the language is inadequate, the child can be denied admission to the school.
3. Children who are not French nationals, born before 2012 must pass a test to assess their level of proficiency in French. If the command of the language is inadequate, the child can be denied admission to the school.
4. A tuition scholarship application can be made for children with French nationality. The application must be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy of France in Bulgaria. More information here.