PRIMARY SCHOOL COUNCIL
The primary school council is constituted for one year and validly sits until the renewal of its members.
The primary school council meets at least once a quarter.
The primary school council adopts the rules of the school on the proposal of the primary school principal.
This council is compulsorily consulted for advice on all matters relating to the operation and life of the school, including:
- Educational structures and class composition
- Organization of school time and calendar
- The project of establishment in its part 1st degree on proposal of the council of the masters
- Specific actions to ensure better use of resources allocated to the school and a good adaptation to its environment
- The conditions of schooling of children with disabilities taking into account local constraints
- Extra-curricular and complementary activities
- Projects and the organization of discovery classes
- Issues related to hygiene, health and safety of students in school and extracurricular
- School catering