BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The management Association of French Lycée Victor Hugo consists of 3 governing bodies :
- The Board of Directors, composed of 10 parents elected in General Assembly for a period of 2 years.
- The Management committee, with the Board of Directors and 3 members from the diplomatic post, entitled to vote. The committee also includes the Principal, the Director of the Primary school, the financial and administrative director, staff representatives or schooling representatives with an advisory capacity.
- The General Assembly : all parents of the school.
The General Assembly and the management committee gather at least once a year.
The Board of Directors meet as often as necessary.
► Members of the Board of Directors :
- Bruno Georges DAVID – président
- Elitsa NINOVA – vice-présidente
- Petar PANDEV – Trésorier
- Marion BOSSARD – secrétaire
- Maria BOYKOVA
- Karen KALLASSI
- Stoil PANAYOTOV
- Will STAMPER